eMasterSound: Professional Sound Design Services
eMasterSound Methods & Practices
Sound design is the art and practice of creating sound tracks for a variety of needs. It involves specifying, acquiring or creating auditory elements using audio production techniques and tools. It is employed in a variety of disciplines including filmmaking, television production, video game development, theatre, sound recording and reproduction, live performance, sound art, post-production, radio and musical instrument development. Sound design commonly involves performing (see e.g. Sound Library) and editing of previously composed or recorded audio, such as sound effects and dialogue for the purposes of the medium. A sound designer is one who practices sound design.
A Step by Step Guide to Sound Design Work Flow
eMasterSound Process: It is more of art creating effects, and sound tracks for a variety of media genera. Our goal is to meet your expectations by creating auditory elements using state of the art audio production techniques and tools.
Studying the Script: Our sound designers and composers begin work by studying the script, gathering as much information as they can about the propose sound score for which the music it calls for…
Take A Meeting: As in all other aspects of sound design, taking an early meeting with the director, conductor, and the audio design team is essential to have a transparent understanding of the production concept.
Once we have a precise sense of what the production demands out of the music or sound design, eMasterSound begin composing, creating the necessary sound effects, and musical pieces.
Emotional Response: Sounds and music in a composition can:
- motivate emotion in audience to indicate an event taking place
- establish the time of day, night, or season by weather
- establish lactation the action taking place in
- create a mood and changes in mood
- stimulate the audience expectations of what is about to come
- create an image of the characters
- build transitions between tracks and or scenes
- present a shortcut that quickly advance the plot or recall past events
Create Unique Effects: The designer or composer combines, and modifies the controllable properties of sound to produce a unique effect or music composition.
These are the controllable properties of sound:
- Pitch – the wavelength or frequency of the sound
- Volume – the loudness or quietness of the sound
- Quality – how pitch and volume combine to give each sound its own distinctive effect
- Direction – the location of the sound in space and how sound travels from one location to another
- Duration – the length of time the sound lasts
Sound Engineering Results: eMasterSound sound engineer works under the designer, and must take the sound design and ensure that it can be created in a given space. This involves selecting equipment to reproduce the various sound elements required, post production edits, mixing, and testing to ensure predictive results.
Sound Engineering Results
eMasterSound sound engineer works under the designer, and must take the sound design and ensure that it can be created in a given space. This involves selecting equipment to reproduce the various sound elements required, post production edits, mixing, and testing to ensure predictive results.
Having trouble uploading? If this isn’t working, you can upload your file to your favorite file sharing site and send it via our contact form. You are also welcome to contact us for assistance, we are always happy to help.